Your Ad Here

Featured Comics: Ramayan 3392 AD Reloaded

When I was a boy, my father used to tell me the Great Epic of Ramayana to lull me down to sleep. Now, 20 years later, having my friend discovered these great comic series is a great nostalgia. Click The Picture above to bring you the the whole series (ongoing).

11/24/2008

Read Me First, please...and Listen....

I made this blog solely because of my passion toward comic books, and the fact that I can't afford to buy them on regular basis... they are not published in my country, anyway...
You all can download anything here for free...except those part sourced from an apparently reported phising site (as in House of M part which i'll b dealing soon).
So,would it be too much to ask if I expect you all to, at least, leave your trace, by commenting, email me, or simply leave your smiles or requests on my Shoutbox, as a favor for the service I provide?
It's weird that my blog are opened 90 times in just 1-2 hours but none leave any comment:(
Best Regards

Tony Starks (aka Iron Man)

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP