Your Ad Here

Featured Comics: Ramayan 3392 AD Reloaded

When I was a boy, my father used to tell me the Great Epic of Ramayana to lull me down to sleep. Now, 20 years later, having my friend discovered these great comic series is a great nostalgia. Click The Picture above to bring you the the whole series (ongoing).

2/25/2009

Curse of the Spawn #13


Jessica Priest is subjected to painful testing as the incestuous twins, Liz Arno and Kevin Bergregor, attempt to turn her into an experimental feral. When Priest escapes with their prized Heat-16 module, her former comrades are sent after her where they destroy the occupants of the nearby town of El Morte. Priest is captured by the guards of Erlich Westerlin, who recover the Heat-16 module and forces her into a life as a Uranium-235 miner. (www.spawn.com)

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP