Your Ad Here

Featured Comics: Ramayan 3392 AD Reloaded

When I was a boy, my father used to tell me the Great Epic of Ramayana to lull me down to sleep. Now, 20 years later, having my friend discovered these great comic series is a great nostalgia. Click The Picture above to bring you the the whole series (ongoing).

6/13/2009

The Boys #03

THE BOYS - a dark, twisted look at super powers, super-people. With a quarter-million super-powered beings in the world, someone's got to watch them. A superpowered CIA squad, known informally as "The Boys", keep watch on those superheroes and, if necessary, intimidate or kill them. To join this squad. You have to be smart, strong, and hate supes with every ounce of black passion in your heart. (en.wikipedia.org)

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP