Your Ad Here

Featured Comics: Ramayan 3392 AD Reloaded

When I was a boy, my father used to tell me the Great Epic of Ramayana to lull me down to sleep. Now, 20 years later, having my friend discovered these great comic series is a great nostalgia. Click The Picture above to bring you the the whole series (ongoing).

7/24/2009

Dragon Ball #37 (PDF)

It is a story about the adventure of Son Goku, the strongest among the remaining Saiyan people. What so interesting about him and his people is that they can eat hell a lot of food, have only single interest: fighting!, will get stronger after near dead experiences, and the ability to transform into the legendary Super Saiyan!! That's why they are so fond of fighting and they will do it massively.

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Unknown July 24, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Hey U...I was very worried about you. I tried to get an address on you to see what happened but I could not source anything.

I see you have been busy with a new blog...Its looks great.

I have missed you also.. kept wandering if I had said something to scare you away.
Anyway you are back and that is the main thing:)

You can delete this as it is not meant for your comment area...I had no other way to send you a personal message.

Soooo sooo good to have you back :)

~D~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP