Your Ad Here

Featured Comics: Ramayan 3392 AD Reloaded

When I was a boy, my father used to tell me the Great Epic of Ramayana to lull me down to sleep. Now, 20 years later, having my friend discovered these great comic series is a great nostalgia. Click The Picture above to bring you the the whole series (ongoing).

8/16/2009

Final Crisis Sketchbook

Although this one doesn't contain the sketches of the major characters shown in the cover, it is worth reading. It will still be interesting to see the process of how the characters determined to look like, what nature or attribute they should have and how to make it reflected in the drawings.

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Rob August 17, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

I'm amazed by how much milage DC has been getting out of anything with "crisis" in the title. It's almost like Marvel and how they try to get milage out of killing/bringing back characters constantly.

Learn From Newbie August 18, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

@Rob Haha. Well thought sentences.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP